The Fuji X-T20 has one fix about a wrong display issue when “HIGH PERFORMANCE” is set and X-T1 and X100F firmware adds support for “Instax SHARE SP-3″. On the other hand X100F now has support for the FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO software that has been announced last month. This also changes the User’s Manual of the X100F. See the New Features Guide here.
New (and free) FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO software is available now for Mac only. The Windows version will follow in late January 2018. We expect the X-T20 users will be able to process RAW files via the X RAW Studio soon.
New Fujifilm X100F, X-T1 and X-T20 Firmwares Updates
Fujifilm X-T20 firmware update version 1.11 details
- Revision of a wrong display when “HIGH PERFORMANCE”
BOOST icon is removed when “HIGH PERFORMANCE” is set. It appears after upgrading to Ver.1.10.
Fujifilm X-T1 firmware update version 5.40 details
- Support for “Instax SHARE SP-3″
Additionally,” Instax SHERE SP-3″ has become compatible with this camera.
Fujifilm X100F firmware update version 2.0 details
- Support for backup/restore of camera settings via FUJIFILM X Acquire
Once connecting a camera to a computer via USB cable, the “FUJIFILM X Acquire” allows users to backup/restore camera settings to/from a file. Copying all camera settings from one camera to another is available.
*Settings other than date, custom white balance, custom registration/edit can be back up and restored.
- FUJIFILM X Acquire Ver.1.7 Installer can be downloaded from our website. FUJIFILM X Acquire Ver.1.7 Installer for Windows/Macintosh
- Support “FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO”(Macintosh)
Once connecting a camera to a computer via USB cable, the “FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO” enables users to convert RAW files with X Processor Pro. The first batch processing will also be available. The “FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO” can be downloaded from the FUJIFILM website for free.
*”FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO Ver.1.0 Installer for Macintosh” can be downloaded from the URL below. FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO Ver.1.0 Installer for Macintosh
- Improve radio flash controller usability
The upgrade allows users to shoot with compatible third-party studio flash in high-speed sync. or TTL mode via their radio controllers.
- Support for “Instax SHARE SP-3”
Additionally, “Instax SHERE SP-3” has become compatible with this camera.
- OFF is added to the function allocation of the CONTROL RING SETTING
- Focus point can be chosen when zooming in for precise focus. When zooming in for precise focus, you can choose the focus point by using the focus stick (focus lever).