Panasonic announces the new Lumix GH5S, which is an ‘exceptional mirrorless camera for videography, designed and developed for professional filmmakers’.
The Lumix GH5S is the world’s first mirrorless camera to offer 4K 60p / 50p video recording in Cinema 4K (4096×2160), features internal 4:2:2 10-bit recording, and ships with V-Log pre-installed on the camera.
The new 10.2-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor and Venus Engine reproduce the darkest areas of the image with increased clarity thanks to the maximum ISO 51200.
Lumix GH5S Key Features
- 10.2MP High Sensitivity MOS sensor for improved image quality in low light
- Timecode IN/OUT for easy implementation of multi-camera shoots
- True “Multi-Aspect Ratio” Function in both photo and video
- No IBIS
- 10.28MP Multi Aspect Ratio MOS Sensor
- DCI 4K60p and Full HD 1080/240p Video
- Internal 4:2:2 10-Bit Long GOP
- V-Log L Gamma and HDR Hybrid Log Gamma
- 0.76x 3.68m-Dot OLED Viewfinder
- 3.2″ 1.62m-Dot Free-Angle Touchscreen
- Dual Native ISO 400 and ISO 2500
- Dual UHS-II SD Slots; Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Advanced DFD AF System
- 12 fps Cont. Shooting and 4K PHOTO Modes
Check out the full press text here.
PhotographyBlog posted some sample images (JPEG and Raw) and videos taken with the new Panasonic LUMIX GH5S.