Sigma released a new firmware update version 1.09 for the MC-11 lens adapter.
The firmware update ver1.09 for the Mount Converter/Lens Adapter for Sony E-mount improves AF performance with the “Eye AF” function is selected. It also adds compatibility for the 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM Art lens.
The Sigma MC-11 lens adapter priced for $249. Designed for Sony full frame and APS-C mirrorless cameras mount converter is available at Amazon, B&H stores. With the MC-11 model Sony camera users will be able to utilize 19 Global Vision lenses in Sigma Canon Mount (EOS) and Sigma Mount (SA).
Sigma MC-11 Lens Adapter Firmware Ver. 1.09 Released
Sigma has released a new firmware update for MC-11 lens adapter. This firmware version is Ver. 1.09, you can see the detail below:
- It has become compatible with the SIGMA 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM | Art for SIGMA.
- With the SGV lenses*1 listed below, it has improved AF performance in the peripheral areas of the image as well as when the “Eye AF” function is selected.
- With lenses that are not compatible with the MC-11, it has corrected the release time lag which occurred during flash photography.*2
Before updating the MC-11 firmware, please ensure SIGMA Optimization Pro has been updated to ver. 1.4.1 or later for Windows, and ver. 1.4.0 or later for Macintosh.
- SIGMA 35mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art, SIGMA 50mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art, SIGMA 85mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art, SIGMA 135mm F1.8 DG HSM | Art, SIGMA 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM | Art, SIGMA 24-70mm F2.8 DG OS HSM | Art, SIGMA 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Contemporary
- Please note that this does not guarantee accurate operation with all the lenses that are not compatible with the MC-11.
Download from here.