The new Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD lens for Sony E-mount is priced around $850 in China. The release date of the lens will be from mid-2018.
This is the Tamron’s first ever lens for the Sony full-frame E-mount system. The standart zoom lens will offer excellent optical performance and high-quality bokeh. An ‘RXD’ stepping motor autofocus unit provides quiet operation for video applications, and the whole thing will be moisture-resistant.
If you want to get notified when the Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD lens becomes available for pre-order, check out B&H Photo.
Tamron 28-75mm F2.8 Di III RXD Lens Key Features
- Superb optical performance, including both outstanding image quality and beautiful background blur effects (bokeh), provided by fast F/2.8 aperture.
- Comfortably light weight (19.4 oz.) and compact (4.6 in).
- Close-focusing; Minimum Object Distance: 7.5 in at wide-angle setting and 15.3 in at the telephoto position.
- All-new “RXD” stepping motor AF unit is extremely quiet and therefore perfect for video capture.
- Exciting next-generation design keeping the brand consistency that is ergonomically superb.
- Moisture-Resistant Construction and Fluorine Coating for weather protection.
- Compatible with the “Direct Manual Focus (DMF)” feature that enables Sony cameras to instantly switch between autofocus and manual focus.