The X-T100 has a 24.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, 4K video recording at 15fps, and the camera features advanced automatic scene recognition. There is also a 3-way tilting touch screen as well as built-in Bluetooth.
The X-T100 has the usual Fujifilm feature set, including the much-loved Film Simulation Modes. Battery life is rated at an impressive 430 shots per charge.
FUJIFILM X-T100 Key Features
24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and high-speed imaging processor equipped with Phase Detection AF system
3” (approx. 1,040K-dot) high resolution LCD touchscreen can be tilted 3 ways
Standard output sensitivity of ISO200 – ISO12800
- Extended output sensitivity: ISO100 – ISO51200
4K video recording up to approx. 30 mins
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 59.94p / 50p / 24p / 23.98p, Continuous recording up to approx. 30 min.
- HD 1280 x 720 59.94p / 50p / 24p / 23.98p, Continuous recording up to approx. 30 min.
- High Speed Movie 1280×720 / 1.6x / 2x / 3.3x / 4x, Continuous recording up to approx. 7 min.
Bluetooth® version 4.1 low energy technology
Wi-Fi® image transfer and remote camera operation
Improved battery life for still images – approx. 430 frames
- 0.4 sec., when High Performance mode set to ON
- 0.8 sec., when High Performance mode set to OFF
Photos can be sent to instax SHARE printers using the free “instax SHARE” app
- Li-ion battery NP-W126S
- AC power adapter
- Plug Adapter
- USB cable
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- Owner’s manual
- Detachable Grip
Kits and cameras will be available in Black, Dark Silver, and Champagne Gold. Dark Silver and Champagne Gold are two exciting colors new to the X Series lineup, seen for the first time in the X-T100.