First images of the Fuji GFX50 R and Fuji X-T3 have leaked. The medium format mirrorless camera is expected to arrive on September 23rd, 2018, just ahead of Photokina 2018.
The rumor mill is claiming that the next Fuji X-series camera will be the Fujifilm X-T3 model. After the flagship APS-c shooter, we are going to meet the Fujifilm GFX 50R. The camera is expected to feature a 50MP medium format sensor.
Fujifilm GFX 50R price will be around $3,900 and $4,300. So it will be an affordable GFX or medium format camera.
Fujifilm GFX 50R Features
- 50MP medium format sensor
- Basically X-Pro version of the GFX 50S
- Announcement rumored for Photokina 2018 (September 25-30)
- Price between $3,900 to $4,300
- Rangefinder medium format mirrorless interchangeable lens camera
Fujifilm X-T3 Features
- 26MP APS-C X-
Trans BSI Sensor
- Improved X-processor
- No IBIS
- Phase detection coverage on entire sensor
- Better Native ISO, Base ISO at 160
- 20fps burst mode
- Video Specs: 4K at 60p, Zebra and 10 bit
- 425 AF Points, available also in AF-C
- Built-in Bluetooth like the X-E3 and X-H1
- Improved battery life
- New vertical battery grip VG-XT3
- Made in China
- Price around $1,599