Photokina 2018 : In addition to the Fujifilm Instax Square SQ20 Hybrid Instant Camera and Fujifilm GFX50 R Medium Format Mirrorless Camera, Fujifilm also announced the latest development of the G Mount Lens Roadmap for the GFX system of medium format mirrorless cameras.
The latest roadmap adds the new FUJINON GF 100-200mm F5.6 R LM OIS WRtelephoto zoom lens, GF 50mm F3.5 R LM WR compact prime lens and GF 45-100mmF4 R LM OIS WR mid telephoto zoom lens. With the addition of these lenses, the GF lens lineup includes a total of eleven lenses covering focal lengths from 23 to 350mm (equivalent to 18-277mm in the 35mm format), to support a wide range of shooting scenarios and photographer needs.
GF 100-200mmF5.6 R LM OIS WR telephoto lens
- With a focal distance of 100mm to 200mm (equivalent to 79-158mm in the 35mm film format), this telephoto zoom lens is ideal for shooting scenery.
- Together with the GF1.4X TC WR teleconverter, which extends the focal distance of the main lens by approximately 1.4 times**, photographers can shoot scenes with a focal distance of 140mm to 280mm (equivalent to 111-221mm in the 35mm film format).
GF 45-100mm F4 R LM OIS WR medium-range telephoto zoom lens
- With a focal distance of 45mm to 100mm (equivalent to 36-79mm in the 35mm film format,) this ,medium-range telephoto zoom lens is highly convenient and suitable for a wide range of different scenes, particularly snapshots and portrait photographs.
- Together with the FUJINON Lens GF32-64mmF4 R LM WR, which is already available in the market, and the GF100-200mmF4 R LM OIS WR, which has now been added to the roadmap, photographers can shoot scenes with a focal distance of 32mm to 200mm (equivalent to 25-158mm in the 35mm film format.)
GF50mmF3.5 R LM WR standard single focus lens
- Thin standard single focus lens achieves a focal distance of 50mm (equivalent to 40mm in the 35mm film format.)
- When used together with the compact lightweight medium-format mirrorless digital camera FUJIFILM GFX 50R (GFX 50R) announced today, it creates a highly portable medium format mirrorless digital camera system that supports quick and easy shooting.
Fujifilm is committed to meeting the diverse needs of customers requiring high resolution photography through an 11 product series lineup including the FUJIFILM GFX 50S, the first product in the Fujiflim GFX Series, as well as the compact GFX 50R, and the flagship concept model unveiled today incorporating a world- highest***102-million pixels.
- *36mm x 24mm size image sensor
- **The F value is one stage darker.
- ***Applies to consumer mirrorless digital cameras. As of September 25, 2018. Data surveyed by Fujifilm.