Here are the Fujifilm X-T3 reviews, tests and first impressions. Everything you need to know about the new Fujifilm X-T3 including tests, hands-on videos and the lock-up issue.
Fujifilm X-T3 features _back-illuminated 26MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 processor._The camera can capture 4K at 60p and has burst mode at 11 fps (30fps at electronic shutter, 1.25 times crop), delivering outstanding image quality and speed with a native sensitivity range of ISO 160-12800.
The new Fujifilm X-T3 mirrorless camera is now available for pre-order online with all the accessories. Looking for the Fujifilm X-T3 availability? here is the Fujifilm X-T3 in stock & availability tracker for you.
- Fujifilm X-T3: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- Fujifilm X-T3 + 18-55mm: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- NP-W126S Batteries: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- VG XT3 Vertical Battery Grip: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- MHG XT3 Metal Hand Grip: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- BLC XT3 Bottom Leather Case: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- CVR XT3 Cover Kit: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
- RR 100 Remote Release: B&H Photo / Amazon / Adorama
Fujifilm X-T3 Reviews and First Impressions
First Fujifilm X-T3 reviews came from TheCameraStoreTV. They mention the lack of IBIS and the APS-c mirrorless that could have more battery life, but on the other hand they say it’s a solid camera. Check out the video on youtube.
Dylan Goldby says the autofocus is excellent about the Fujifilm X-T3 review. However, he experienced lock-ups and claims that Fuji will release a fix via firmware update in near future. Check out the video below.
ZedProMedia also experienced the same lock-up issue but only the X-T3 was attached to the battery grip. When using the X-T3 body alone the camera didn’t give any lockups. See below.
Zed Pro Media – See Blackout Free EVF
Kevin Mullins posted a full menu and new features overview of the Fujifilm X-T3 on his youtube channel.
More Video Reviews
X-T3 vs X-T2