First rumored Olympus E-M1X specs have been leaked. According to the specs list the high-end mirrorless camera will feature 20MP image sensor, 18fps continuous shooting speed with 7.5+ EV.
Previously several reports indicated that the size of E-M1X will be 144.37 x 146.765 x 75.345mm. The camera’s height is superior to its width and its larger than E-M1 Mark II (134.1 x 90.9 x 68.9 mm). Olympus E-M1X camera will have a built-in vertical grip. This makes the size similar to 5D Mark IV or D850 with a battery grip. Here are more details about the Olympus OM-D E-M1 X Specs!
Rumored Olympus OM-D E-M1 X Specs
- 20.3 Megapixels Sensor (Size not confirmed yet)
- 18fps burst mode
- 7.5+ EV
- Body Size: 144.37 x 146.765 x 75.345mm (body with a built in vertical grip)
- Can shoot handheld High Resolution images (around 80MP)
- Ideal for Sports and Wildlife photography
- Wifi with Bluetooth
- Announcement in January 2019
_Also join the Olympus Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography._