Sony will allegedly announce a new entry-level APS-C mirrorless camera in 2019. The new camera is said to replace the current Sony a5100 model.
The name of this new camera is not confirmed yet, but expected to be called Sony a5200 or Sony a5300. Check out the rumored specifications of Sony a5300 mirrorless camera.
Sony has a schedule of these products in a yearly cycle. An A5100 update looks promising in 2019. It would be the new entry-level APC-S Mirrorless Camera. Let’s talk about the Sony A5300 specs a bit.
- 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor (the same as Sony a6500)
- 3.0″ 921.6k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 4K/30p & 2K/120p in-camera recording (60Mbps)
- New benchmark 4D focus
- Up to 10 fps Shooting
- 16Bit optional compression ratio compression RAW
- Built-In GPS
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- NP-FZ100 battery
- No EVF
- Announcement in early 2019
Just take this specs list with a grain of salt and stay tuned with us for more information.