Firmware Update Version 1.1.0 corrects several phenomenons and supports continuous shooting when “silent shutter” has been enabled.
irmware Version 1.1.0 incorporates the following enhancements and fixes.
- Support for “continuous shooting” is available when “silent shutter” has been enabled.
- Corrects a phenomenon in which an error may occur if there is a large number of files in a specific format on the memory card.
- Corrects a phenomenon in which an error may occur when silent shutter has been enabled.
- Corrects a phenomenon in which horizontal linear noise may occur when using specific lenses together with certain recording image quality settings.
- Corrects a phenomenon in which the information displayed in the viewfinder may become abnormal.
Download links: Canon EOS R Firmware Version 1.1.0
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!