The Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.2 Aspherical Lens for Sony E-mount will start shipping form April 2019. (check Adorama and B&H).
In addition, Voigtlander announced two new lenses – Voigtlander Nokton 21mm f/1.4 Aspherical lens for Sony E-mount and Voigtlander Nokton Vintage Line 75mm f/1.5 Aspherical VM lens for Leica M-mount – and six different mirrorless lens adapter.
Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.2 Aspherical Lens Specs
- Diameter: 63mm
- Field of view: 47.5° (diagonally)
- Length: 47 mm (+adapter)
- Weight: 350g (+adapter, without hood and caps)
- Filter Diameter: 52 mm
- Number of Aperture Blades: 12 (straight)
- Elements/Groups: 8⁄6
- Close Focusing Distance: 0.7 m
- Maximum Magnification: 1:12 (measured)
- Mount: Leica-M, Sony E
- Sony E mount compatible With electronic contacts, lens usage status is reflected in Exif information of shooting data. In addition, because it incorporates a distance encoder, it supports 5 axis shake compensation on the camera body side. It is also possible to enlarge the viewfinder by operating the focus ring.
- Optimized optical design In addition to securing full-size image circle, it adopts optical design optimized for Sony E mount sensor. Maintaining high resolution up to the periphery of the screen, phenomena such as color hue are suppressed.
- Outstanding optical performance, four aspherical surfaces adopted as two aspherical lenses out of the eight lenses, both lenses are made aspherical, realizing both high-quality image quality and large aperture.
- Manual Focus capable of reliable focusing by adopting a total metal helicoid unit processed and adjusted with high precision and high quality grease producing moderate torque, smooth operation feeling is realized. It enables delicate focus adjustment.
- Aperture click switching mechanism a stop switching mechanism capable of opening and closing the aperture ring steplessly without generating click sound is installed. There is no need to worry about picking up the operation sound of the aperture ring at the time of movie recording.
You may also have a look at the official page.